The TE1500 series identifies products designed for resistance welding with medium frequency inverter technology.
The task of the welding system is to manage the semi-conductors that carry out the welding current adjustment.
It is possible to store up to 63 different welding programs, 15 of which are recalled directly from an external device.
Each program comprises 14 programmable parameters that describe the work cycle.
In addition to the plain 4-stage welding cycle, the control unit allows the running of welding processes with pre-welding current, post-welding current, slope and pulses.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
Specifications subject to change without notice.
- Programming via TE600 remote control via RS485.
- Synchronous control of the semi-conductors.
- Storage of 63 welding programs, 15 recallable from the outside.
- 14 programmable parameters for each program.
- Slope, pulses, pre-weld, post-weld functions and adjustment of the welding times in periods of 1ms.
- Operating mode: constant current.
- Welding current limits.
- Stepper function to compensate the electrodes wear with programmable curve.
- Welding spots counter.
- WELD and NO-WELD function.
- Self-adjustment at mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Serial data transmission by means of the insulated RS485 port.
- Possibility of upgrading the control unit Firmware via appropriate software.
- Possibility of adjusting in closed loop at the welding transformer's primary or secondary.
- Possibility of using the system both for spot and seam welding.
- Welding transformer's thermal protection.
- Possibility of analogue inlet for realizing a current profile.
- The product may be supplied either at 1kHz or at 4kHz.