The TE710 is a control unit for suspended guns ; it may work with constant current, fix, constant power, constant voltage and constant energy adjustment and in dynamic mode.
It is possible to store up to 300 different welding programs. Each program may be given an alphanumeric identification so to easily track it down. Each program comprises several programmable parameters that describe the work cycle. In addition to the plain 4-stage welding cycle, the control unit allows the running of welding processes with pre-welding current, post-welding current, slope and pulses.
MAIN TECHNICAL FEATURES
- Simplified programming via 6 keys and a backlit alphanumeric LCD.
- Inverter command with IGBT at medium, allowing choosing the inverter working frequency between 1000 Hz and 4000 Hz.
- Storage of 300 welding programs.
- Each welding program may be given an 8-character alphanumeric identification.
- Thermal protection for the welding transformer.
- Up to 32 programmable parameters for each program.
- Slope, pulses, pre-weld, post-weld functions and adjustment of the welding times with 1 mS resolution.
- Display of the RMS welding current, energy, power, RMS electrodes voltage, original and final resistance, machine thermal use percentage measurements and, optionally, of the original thickness of the welded material and of the indentation at the end of the welding process.
- 6 operating modes: FIX, constant current, constant power, constant voltage, constant energy, DYNAMIC mode.
- Limits relevant to: the welding current, electrodes voltage, energy, power, inverter use percentage, original and final resistance of the material to be welded; limit on the thickness and on the material indentation (optional).
- Double stroke function
- Stepper function to compensate the electrodes wear with programmable curves. Possibility of independently intervening on welding time and current through differentiated stepper laws. Possibility of using 4 different stepper laws associated to 4 different spot counters which may be freely associated to each welding program.
- Single and automatic cycle. WELD and NO-WELD function.
- Control of 2 solenoid valves 24 VDC max. 5 W with self-protected output.
- Self-adjustment at mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Serial data transmission by means of optional insulated RS232 port.
- Output for proportional solenoid valve.
- Selectable languages: Italian, English, French, German, Spanish, Hungarian, Swedish or Portuguese.
- Possibility of upgrading the control unit Firmware via appropriate software.
- Activation and control of the electrodes dressing.
Available downloads for this product:
Specifications subject to change without notice.