- Medium frequency welders, designed to obtain high quality welding.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Lubrication free pneumatic components to eliminate oil mist and to protect the environment.
- Adjustable double-stroke cylinder with key control (excluding item 2112D).
- Built-in filter assembly with compressed air regulation device. Compressed air disconnecting device.
- Electrodes speed control valves, shock absorber for end of stroke and air discharge silencers assuring the minimum noise.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for additional double stage electric foot switch connection for the direct recalling of a different welding program.
- Water-cooled transformer, plates, electrode-holders and electrodes; transformer with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Arranged for all models: two-hand safety control with timer and removable key selector, assuring the best safety. The two-hand control device is standard on projection models only (it is available upon request on spot welder models).
- Flow-switch with flow indicator which stops the machine if the cooling water does not flow.
Control cabinet for medium frequency welders
The control cabinet, which controls the medium frequency welder, integrates the inverter, the welding control unit TE700, the protection and safety devices.
There are different sizes available, depending on the power of the welder. The cabinet can be placed on the working bench beside the welder.
Specifications subject to change without notice.