Control unit TE801
The TE801 is a microprocessor-based weld control unit for resistance welders. The task of the welding control unit is to manage the controlled diodes that adjust the welding current.
The TE801 control unit may work either with power adjustment or in constant current. It is possible to store up to 250 different welding programs, 127 of which may be recalled directly from an external device. Each program is made up of programmable parameters that describe the weld cycle. In addition to the simple 2-stage cycle, the control unit has also been designed to carry out welds with pre-weld current, post-weld current, slope and pulses.
- Synchronous control with controlled diodes, adjustment of the phase control current.
- Use scope: from 200Vac to 480Vac +/- 10%
- Storage of 250 welding programs, 127 recallable from an external device.
- Up to 16 programmable parameters for each program.
- Slope, pulses, pre-weld, post-weld functions and adjustment of the welding times in half-cycles.
- Measurement of the RMS weld current in kA and relative conduction angle.
- 2 operating modes: standard and constant current.
- Cycle-end output.
- Device-ready output.
- Spot out-of-limits warning output.
- Either welding current or conduction angle limits.
- Integrated ammeter with 2 selectable ranges (40, 90 kA).
- Stepper function to compensate the electrodes wear-out with programmable curve.
- Single cycle. WELD and NO-WELD function.
- Adjustment of first insertion delay.
- Self-adjustment to the mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Serial communication with insulated RS485.
- CAN communication with TECNA protocol.
- Optional: Fieldbus and Ethernet board.
- Either RS485 network or CAN network connection for up to 31 devices under the control of a single PLC or PC.
- Possibility of upgrading control unit Firmware via appropriate software.