- Projection welding.
- Seam welding and pulsed seam welding.
- Spot welding.
- Welding processes to be carried out with short times.
- It’s a loop technology. This enables to continuously adjust both the primary and secondary current such compensating any fluctuation of the mains supply or variation of the metal to be welded: this grants a constant good quality of the results.
- Very good precision on the current control thanks to the double feedback both on the primary and the secondary circuit.
- Reduction of operational and maintenance costs. To achieve the same welding result, a traditional AC system would require higher installed power and mains current. In addition, due to the shorter welding times, the electrodes maintenance is reduced and productivity is increased.
- Excellent flexibility and adaptability to the materials to be welded.
- Adjustment of the welding current per milliseconds. This enables a very precise adjustment of the welding process.
- As compared to an AC welder, inverter medium frequency technology produces a much more efficient heat output and this allows to obtain the same welding result in a shorter time and to reduce the heat dispersion around the nugget (HAZ heat affected zone) without affecting the features of the material.
- Very compact welding transformers (almost 50% smaller as compared to AC ones).
- Inverter command with medium frequency IGBT, with possibility of choosing the operating frequency of the inverter between 1000 Hz and 4000 Hz.
- 6 work modes: constant current, constant power, constant voltage, FIX, constant energy, DYNAMIC mode.
- 15 welding programs may be recalled.
- Self-adjustment to the mains frequency 50/60 Hz.
- Programmable by TE700 control unit or standalone operation with programming by communication bus.
- Ethernet RJ45 10/100 Mbit/s connection possibility for programming the inverter through the TecnaNet software.
- Possibility of communicating with the inverter through a Field BUS (Profibus, Canopen, DeciceNet, Ethercat, Profinet, Ethernet IP).
- Possibility of upgrading the control unit Firmware via appropriate software.
- Possibility of managing up to 4 position sensors.
- Stepper function to compensate the wear and tear of the electrodes.
Saldatura a Resistenza 09-2017
Soudage par Resistance 09-2017
Soldadura por Resistencia 09-2017
IT EN FR DE ES