Spot and projection welders – Items 6101D-6103D – 100 kVA
Spot and projection welders with water-cooled transformers, plates, electrode-holders and electrodes; transformers with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Direct current three phase welder. In comparison with a traditional welder, it offers the following advantages:
– High mains power factor.
– Reduced load on plant primary electrical service.
– Balanced load distribution on the three phases.
– Reduced effect of magnetic materials between arms on the welding current.
– Reduced installation costs.
- Six-phase silicon rectifier with device for checking the correct diodes clamping force.
- Protection of the diodes against overload, overvoltages, and overtemperatures.
- Complex pneumatic cycle with low force squeeze.
- Cylinder with chrome plated stem for heavy duty works and long life; adjustable anti-rotation device.
- Adjustable double stroke with key control.
- Lubrication free pneumatic components to eliminates oil mist and to protect the environment.
- Head descent without pressure for set up and service.
- Built-in compressed air filter unit and tank.
- Compressed air disconnecting device.
- Electrodes speed control valves, shock absorber for end of stroke and air discharge silencers assuring the minimum noise.
- Two stage electric foot control for clamping and welding pieces only if correctly positioned.
- Pre-setting for additional double stage electric foot connection for the direct recalling of welding program no.2 (not on units equipped with option 6132).
- Water-cooled transformers, plates, electrode-holders and electrodes; transformers with epoxy resin coated windings.
- Flow switch which makes the welder stop if the cooling water does not circulate.
- TE553 microprocessor control unit. Phase shift welding current adjustment. Synchronous SCR contactors insulated from cooling water circuit with protection thermostat.
- Standard on all models: two-hand safety control with timer assuring the best safety, and removable key selector. The two-hand control push-buttons are standard on projection models only (thay are available on request on spot welder model).
- Emergency push-button to stop the machine immediately.
- Automatic circuit breaker for protection.
- Valve to stop the flow of the water cooling when the machine is off.
- 6132 – Rotary selector for recalling the welding programs.
- 6133 – Double stroke control device with pneumatic foot instead of key one. To be used only for spot welding when the work necessarily requires it.
- 6135 – Cylinder 1200 daN (diameter 125 mm double stage) total stroke 100 mm.
- 6140 – Proportional valve.
Saldatura a Resistenza 09-2017
Soudage par Resistance 09-2017
Soldadura por Resistencia 09-2017
IT EN FR DE ES