The TE1700C “WELD TESTER” is a portable instrument purposely designed for measuring the resistance welding parameters. By using different kind of probes, the same instrument enables to measure the welding current, the force at the electrodes, the voltage at the electrodes, the energy, the resistance and the thermal current. The analyzer can be set through the 5.7″ color LCD touch screen, an indispensable high performing diagnostic tool which provides a graphical display of the waveforms of the selected signals.
Suitable for measuring current of AC, DC / MFDC and CDW machines.
- Current measurements: RMS value, maximum positive peak and maximum negative peak.
- Measure of the conduction angle in degrees for AC machines.
- Measurement of the welding time in cycles with a 1/2 cycle resolution or in ms with a 0.1 ms resolution; maximum time of measurement 6 seconds.
- Voltage measurements: RMS value, maximum positive peak and maximum negative peak.
- Measurement of the delivered energy during the welding and of the electrical resistance value of the material.
- Initial and final blanking function with programmable duration to mask the slopes of the welding current.
- Management of the pulsations up to a maximum of 9.
- Measurement of the welding force: it displays the maximum and minimum average force values at the beginning and at the end of the welding time.
- Blanking function, it eliminates the measurement errors due to a high impact strength and allows its analysis.
- Storage of measurements (30.000 max), statistical analysis and the details of the last 100 measurements available directly on the instrument.
- Management of 16 different limit masks recallable trough external inputs, the result of the limit evaluation is available through an outward output (WELD MONITOR).
- Limits on the measurement selectable among time, current, power and strength.
- Ethernet and Wi-Fi interfaces for the instrument configuration and for the measurements visualization through smartphone/tablet or PC.
- USB 2.0 output for memory stick use for storing data and waveforms (bitmap and csv formats).
- Integrated clock to document each measurement with date and time of execution.
- Integrated weld tables accessible through the touch screen display.
- Wide range of measure transducers.
- Automatic acknowledgment of the connected transducers.
- Powered by rechargeable Ni-Mh batteries and supplied with the power set. Battery life of approximately 10 h depending on usage.
- Firmware update via memory stick.
- Carrying suitcase for instrument and accessories.
Sistemi di Misurazione Art. 1665 02-2020
Strumento di Misura e Controllo Art. TE1700C 11-2019
Appareil de Mesure et Controle Art. TE1700C 11-2019
Mess-Und Kontrollgerät Art. TE1700C 11-2019
Intrumento de Medición y Control Art. TE1700C 11-2019
IT EN FR DE ES
SISTEMI DI MISURAZIONE PER MICRO SALDATURA - ART. 1670 - 1671 - 1638
Saldatura a Resistenza 09-2017
Soudage par Resistance 09-2017
Soldadura por Resistencia 09-2017
IT EN FR DE ES